- No fishing prior to 6:00 a.m. on June 12, 2021.
- Artificial lures ONLY – no live or dead bait.
- Only one line per angler.
- All participants must wear life jackets whenever gas motor is running.
- All persons in the boat must be tournament participants.
- Only live released muskies may be entered.
- Witnesses required for muskies 40 inches or over. Witness does not have to be a participant in the Metro Muskie Tournament. Witness can be in your boat. Witness must fill out Witness form.
- All witness forms must be turned in at Thorne Bros. in Blaine by 4:00 pm.
- Phone call to tournament director at 651-269-2144 required for muskies 40″ or over and all tigers. Time of phone call is considered time of registration. In case of ties, first fish registered will have the better place.
- Digital photo required of all muskies 40″ or over, all tigers and Grand Prize drawing winner. If you use a smart phone for your photo, please email photo (actual size) to firstname.lastname@example.org after you make your phone call. Photos on digital camera will be downloaded at awards ceremony.
- Any unsportsmanlike conduct will be grounds for disqualification. Judges decision final.
- Fishing boundaries on Lake St. Croix are waters downstream of the Hwy. 64 bridge in Stillwater to the Hwy. 10 bridge in Prescott.
- All caught muskies of any length will be entered for Grand Prize drawing.
- Awards based on total points.
METRO MUSKIE TOURNAMENT POINT SYSTEM
|40″ = 10 points||45″ = 15 points||50″ = 20 points||48/49″ = 1 bonus point|
|41″ = 11 points||46″ = 16 points||51″ = 21 points||50/51″ = 2 bonus points|
|42″ = 12 points||47″ = 17 points||52″ = 22 points||50/51″ = 2 bonus points|
|43″ = 13 points||48″ = 18 points||53″ = 23 points||52/53″ = 3 bonus points|
|44″ = 14 points||49″ = 19 points||54″ = 24 points||54+” = 4 bonus points|