Metro Muskie Tournament Sponsored by
ANDY MYERS LODGE
BARKER BAY RESORT
LONG LEGGED LAKE RESORT
MOUNTAIN MUSKIE LODGE
MUSKIE BAY RESORT
ROUGH ROCK RESORT
SPRING BAY RESORT
TAMARACK ISLAND WILDERNESS LODGE
TRAPPERS LANDING LODGE
HOME TOURNAMENT ENTRY PRIZES RESULTS|
Bryant Lake - Bald Eagle Lake - Calhoun Chain - Cedar Lake (Scott Cty.)
Clear Lake - Crystal Lake (Dakota Cty.) - Crystal Lake (Henn. Cty.)
Eagle Lake (Henn. Cty.) - Lake Elmo - Forest Lake - Lake Gervais
Lake Harriet -
Lake Independence - Lake Johanna - Lake Minnetonka
Lake Nokomis - Orchard Lake - Lake Owasso - Lake Phalen
Pierson Lake - Lake St. Croix - Lake Waconia
Wasserman Lake - Weaver Lake - White Bear Lake
2017 Metro Tournament Rules
METRO MUSKIE TOURNAMENT POINT SYSTEM
- No fishing prior to 6:00 a.m. on June 9, 2018.
- Artificial lures ONLY - no live or dead bait.
- Only one line per angler.
- All participants must wear life jackets whenever gas motor is running.
- All persons in the boat must be tournament participants.
- Only live released muskies may be entered.
- Witnesses required for muskies 40" or over. Witness does not have to be a participant in the Metro Muskie Tournament. Witness can be in your boat. Witness must fill out Witness form.
- All witness forms must be turned in at Thorne Bros. in Blaine by 4:00 pm.
- Phone call to tournament director at 651-269-2144 required for muskies 40" or over and all tigers. Time of phone call is considered time of registration. In case of ties, first fish registered will have the better place.
- Digital photo required of all muskies 40" or over, all tigers and Grand Prize drawing winner. If you use a smart phone for your photo, please email photo (actual size) to firstname.lastname@example.org after you make your phone call. Photos on digital camera will be downloaded at awards ceremony.
- Any unsportsmanlike conduct will be grounds for disqualification. Judges decision final.
- Fishing boundaries on Lake St. Croix are waters downstream of the Hwy 64 bridge in Stillwater to the Hwy 10 bridge in Prescott.
- All caught muskies of any length will be entered for Grand Prize drawing.
- Awards based on total points.
|40" = 10 points||45" = 15 points||50" = 20 points||48/49" = 1 bonus point|
|41" = 11 points||46" = 16 points||51" = 21 points||50/51" = 2 bonus points|
|42" = 12 points||47" = 17 points||52" = 22 points||50/51" = 2 bonus points|
|43" = 13 points||48" = 18 points||53" = 23 points||52/53" = 3 bonus points|
|44" = 14 points||49" = 19 points||54" = 24 points||54+" = 4 bonus points|
Home | Tournament Entry | Rules | Prizes | Results | Contact Us
Copyright © 2018 by PR Hartman Productions. All rights reserved.